- 05-Apr-2017 to 03-Jun-2017 (EST)
- Palm River, FL, USA
- Full Time
POSITION TITLE: SWITCHBOARD OPERATOR
FSLA: NON EXEMPT
Under the direct supervision of the Clinic Administrator, incumbent is responsible for operating the telephone switchboard.
You Will Need:
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Two years experience in telephone operation/receptionist, preferably in a health care environment.
- CPR (provided by SCHC within 6 months of hire).
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Answer incoming phone calls. Screen calls and transfer them to appropriate extensions.
- Take messages (if line is busy or there is no answer) when unable to transfer phone calls and/or handle as per specific instructions.
- Logging of all incoming mail.
- Provide general information to incoming callers.
- Maintain all medical records according to policy
- Other duties as assigned.