- 22-Feb-2017 to 23-Apr-2017 (EST)
- Ruskin, FL, USA
- Full Time
POSITION TITLE: OUTREACH WORKER
FSLA: NON EXEMPT
Under the direct supervision of the Migrant Outreach Coordinator, incumbent is responsible for outreach/transportation.
You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Healthcare background preferred
- Good telephone and interpersonal skills
- Valid Florida driver's license
- Computer literate preferred.
- CPR and First Aid required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) both oral and written, required
- To outreach patients/families by home visits, phone or correspondence as needed and specified by supervisor
- Provides patient transportation, in accordance with organization's safety and transportation policy.
- To perform health screening duties in the communities dependent on training (B/P screening, PPD testing)
- To visit migrant camps and missions for the purpose of promotion of the health center, health screenings or health education
- To assist in coordination of patient's health and social needs
- To provide an advocacy role on behalf of the patients.
- Other duties as assigned
Suncoast Community Health Centers Inc. https://suncoastchc.applicantpro.com